Email Marketing Brochure
Email Marketing & Lead Nurturing (Marketing Automation) Course Overview
What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing basically refers to any form of electronic mail or email sent to a prospect or customer’s email.
What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is the use of software to automate marketing processes such as customer segmentation, customer data integration, and campaign management. – SearchCRM
Why Email Marketing?
- Is cost-efficient and has a high ROI. Email marketing yields an average 3,800% return on investment for businesses and for every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $38. – Campaign Monitor.
- Has wider reach than social media. There are 3 times more email accounts than there are Facebook & Twitter accounts combined – Campaign Monitor
- Has high deliverability rates. 90% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox (source: Nate Elliott) whereas only 2% of Facebook fans see your posts on their newsfeed (source: Ogilvy).
- Is the preferred medium to receive promotional content. Studies show 72% of people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media. (source: marketingsherpa)
- Has high conversion rates. “Out of all the channels I tested as a marketer, email continually outperforms most of them. Not only does it have a high conversion rate, but as you build up your list you can continually monetize it by pitching multiple products” – Neil Patel.
- Will be around forever.
In this 2-day hands-on email marketing & lead nurturing course, participants will uncover powerful marketing automation, lead nurturing, and email marketing strategies and how to integrate them into ongoing marketing campaigns.
As part of the marketing automation process, participants will learn how to apply a 5-step Email Marketing model, engage and nurture leads through industry-standard email marketing tactics, and analyse and optimise the entire process as a whole.
Why Learn Here
- Up-to-date, bite-sized course modules
- Hands-on, interactive, instructor-led
- Actionable strategies, frameworks, and processes you can implement to new or existing campaigns
- Comprehensive and structured curriculum
- Real world examples & case studies
- Developed and delivered by industry experts
- Lifetime access to updated online course materials via the learning portal
- After-training support provided
- Up to 3 complimentary small group mentorship sessions
- 1 free refresher seat
- Direct email support with trainer
- Access to support forum
By the end of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Customer Relationship Management concepts
- Create Email Marketing campaigns and apply marketing automation techniques for lead nurturing using an Email Marketing and a CRM software
- Perform segmentation of a contact database for customer lifecycle marketing
- Illustrate the process of acquiring a lead for customer lifecycle marketing purposes
- Analyse email marketing reports and identify optimisation techniques to improve campaign performance
- Identify organisation codes of practice and guidelines relating to the use of customer data
- Apply a 5-step framework to your Email Marketing campaigns. (Define Customer Personas and Objectives => Create Segments => Acquire Customer Data => Nurture Leads => Analyse Data & Optimise)
Marketing and Advertising Executives, Marketing Directors, Sales Executives, Digital Marketing Managers, and Startups.
Basic computer knowledge. Each participant will be provided a windows laptop for the duration of the course. Participants may however opt to bring their own laptops.
Certification of completion will be issued upon completing 75% of the course.
INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING, LEAD NURTURING, AND MARKETING AUTOMATION
|▷ What is email marketing, lead nurturing, customer relationship management, marketing automation, and why is it important?|
|▷ How has lead nurturing evolved|
|▷ The Power of Email Marketing and its Role in a Digital Marketing Strategy|
|▷ Email as a Customer Retention Tool|
|▷ Data-driven Analysis|
|▷ Personalisation and Segmentation|
PHASE 1: DEFINE CUSTOMER PERSONAS AND OBJECTIVES
|▷ Defining your email marketing objectives|
|▷ Defining your customer personas|
|▷ Understanding Customer Lifecycle Marketing in Relation to Email Marketing|
PHASE 2: CREATE SEGMENTS
|▷ Why Should You Segment?|
|▷ Who Can You Segment?|
|▷ What Can You Segment?|
|▷ When Can You Segment?|
|▷ Where Can You Segment?|
PHASE 3: ACQUIRE CUSTOMER DATA
|▷ Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Guidelines|
|▷ Identifying and Acquiring Sales and Marketing Information for Marketing Purposes|
|▷ How do you collect the data|
|▷ Lead Acquisition and Segmentation Process|
PHASE 4: NURTURE & SEGMENT LEADS
|▷ What is Lead Nurturing?|
|▷ Developing a Lead Nurturing Strategy|
|▷ Lead Nurturing Workflow Example|
|▷ 6 Types of Emails For Email Marketing|
PHASE 5: ANALYSE DATA AND OPTIMISE CAMPAIGNS
|▷ Why You Should Analyse Your Email marketing Data|
|▷ Essential Email Marketing Metrics Every Marketer Should Track and Optimise|
Kevin is an innovative and business-savvy professional with 15+ years of experiences in Global Senior Management roles such as Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales Operations, Business Development, Big Data Analytics and Market Research. Core Strength is defining business and marketing strategies for rapid growing market penetration and creation of commercial infrastructures which led to success stories with Apple, Samsung, Huawei and many more.
He has developed various marketing solutions like co-op campaign and branding, community & e-commerce platform, industrial thought leadership trend monitoring, social media analytics and command center. Kevin is also a certified adult educator with the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).
In private, Kevin is a FinTech enthusiast, a passionate badminton player and a food lover, enjoys travelling, networking with others and helping people in needs. His recent project is to pursue a PhD in Business Administration.
Transform Your Email Marketing Strategy and Double Your Repeat Sales
About Equinet Academy
Enrol at Equinet Academy where meaningful learning and actual transfer of Digital Marketing knowledge takes place.
Equinet Academy is a WSQ SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Approved Training Organisation (ATO)
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- WSQ Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Advertising Core Competencies
- Google Ads (AdWords) Fundamentals Certification
- Digital Advertising (PPC/SEM) Lead Generation
- Email Marketing & Lead Nurturing (Marketing Automation)
- Digital & Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Web Design Courses