Outsourcing Your Digital Marketing Campaigns to a Digital Marketing Agency
In a survey of over 200 marketing personnel and small business owners in Singapore, 52.5% responded they are a one-man show, whereas 36% are in a team of 2 to 5 marketers. When asked if they were working with any digital agencies, 55% said no.
It is difficult to imagine a single in-house executive capable of juggling content production, social media marketing, planning and executing digital advertising campaigns, and a whole other suite of marketing activities.
Hiring a digital marketing agency helps you get your brand through these digital channels with much more ease. Additionally, you can get access to the latest technological trends in the industry, and a seasoned marketer’s insight to what works better for your company.
However, there are drawbacks when working with agencies who don’t see eye to eye with your organisational goals. Many marketers attend our digital marketing courses in order to understand what goes on from the ground and behind the scenes in a digital marketing agency. It also helps them redefine their marketing strategies in order to realign their campaign parameters to better meet their objectives.
Looking for a top digital marketing company to help grow your business? Consider hiring one if you:
- Don’t have the budget to hire and sustain an in-house marketing team.
- Lack the required digital marketing expertise in your team. Eg: To run regional digital advertising, social media marketing, and search engine optimization campaigns.
- Are looking for a long-term partner to grow your brand.
- Want a more cost-efficient way to execute tactical digital marketing campaigns, because it takes time and budget to nurture an employee to be competent for a project.
If you are a digital marketing agency and wish to submit your listing, submit your entry here for a review.
It is an award-winning marketing and communications agency in Singapore. Mercury Marketing & Communications serves global brands with a range of specialized services.
To date, some of the clients we’ve worked with includes CapitaLand, Funan Mall, Esplanade Theatres and National Gallery Singapore.
Founded in 2007 by Nicholas Ye, the agency began with Transitions Optical as the only client.
About Equinet Academy
Enrol at Equinet Academy where meaningful learning and actual transfer of Digital Marketing knowledge takes place.
Equinet Academy is a SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Approved Training Organisation (ATO) accredited under the WSQ Skills Framework for Infocomm Technology (ICT)
- All Digital Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Core Modules
- Digital Marketing Advanced Modules
- Digital Marketing Elective Modules
- Unsure Which Course to Take? Try Out the Course Selection Diagnostic Tool
Office & Training Venue:
10 Anson Road
#25-08, International Plaza
How to Get Here
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, please make an appointment with us before coming down to our centre for any transactions. Thank you for your understanding.
Call operating hours:
Mondays – Fridays: 9am – 6pm