Digital Advertising (PPC/SEM) Corporate Brochure
Digital Advertising (PPC/SEM) Lead Generation Course Overview
Digital disruption is here to stay, evidently you can see businesses fold after so many years in operation. Are you one of the affected? Do you have a robust digital strategy to future-proof your business?
Everyone talks about digital marketing as the only way for you to be both cost effective and efficient. Is that the truth or is it only a myth? Lost in the world of digital jargons? Unsure of where to begin?
The potential of a well-developed and well-targeted Digital Advertising campaign is generally underestimated in Singapore. It can benefit your business in the following ways:
- Significantly improve brand recall (by consistently displaying your ads to your target audience) and drives brand interaction.
- Showcase your ads to customers at appropriate stages of the consumer buying journey, increasing the likelihood of securing purchase.
- Amplify the synergy between other mediums, both online and offline (Transmedia)
- Increase your reach – as consumers today spend a significant amount of time on digital devices (mobile, tablet, desktop)
It also complements your overall digital marketing strategy such as in the following scenario:
This 2-day Digital Advertising course provides you with a realistic and practical setting where proper understanding and interpretation of how each medium functions and traded beats sloppy guesswork and assumptions.
To better facilitate the learning, a mix of group work, discussions, case studies, and role-playing will be used.
Packed with a combination of successful and unsuccessful real world case studies, you will learn how to identify and avoid costly mistakes and most importantly run and manage cost-efficient Digital Advertising campaigns.
In this 2-day Digital Advertising Foundation course, you will learn how to objectively plan and measure your media effectiveness across various digital mediums.
Here are some key highlights:
- Understand advantages and how the various digital advertising mediums work as a stimulus
- How to ensure that you have a complete picture of customer path to purchase and optimise the appropriate stimulus for a much more cost effective communication process
- Know how to appropriately critique key performance metrics and be smart about it (key metrics to analyse and optimise to ensure your campaign objectives are met)
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to create, manage, and optimise your media campaigns.
By the end of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify and describe the advantages and disadvantages of the 5 mediums of digital advertising and the various digital advertising tools / channels / platforms
- Define digital advertising campaign objectives based on the digital strategy
- Prepare digital advertising campaign’s budget for approval
- Select appropriate tools / channels / platforms for digital advertising campaign
- Develop schedule/roadmap for digital advertising campaign within the budget
- Develop performance indicators and optimisation plan for digital advertising campaign
- Apply and model digital advertising strategies against branding and performance oriented campaigns
- Up-to-date course modules
- Hands-on, instructor-led (with in-class time for individual hands-on practice)
- Actionable strategies you can implement after attending the course
- Structured curriculum
- Real world examples & case studies
- Developed by experts with extensive experience in the Asia region
- After-training support
Marketing Managers, Business Owners, and Digital Advertising account managers who oversee/manage Digital Advertising campaigns.
Basic computer knowledge. Each participant will be provided a windows laptop for the duration of the course. Participants may however opt to bring their own laptops.
Chapter 1: Describe the relevance and role of media in relation to the consumer decision journey
|▷ How is digital marketing any different from marketing?|
|▷ Identify and describe the 5 mediums of digital advertising and its function.|
|▷ Identify consumer path to purchase and the touch points.|
Chapter 2: Knowing your options and how you can engage the different strategies in your digital marketing efforts
|▷ The current digital advertising ecosystem|
|▷ What is programmatic?|
|▷ What is Re-targeting?|
|▷ What is Ad tracking? Why is adtracking so important?|
|▷ GDPR, does it matter?|
Chapter 3: Define digital advertising campaign objectives based on the digital strategy
|▷ Branding Objectives|
|▷ Engagement Objectives|
|▷ Conversion Objectives|
|▷ Identify Consumer Path to Purchase and Determine Touch Points|
|▷ Plan and Establish Benchmarks|
Chapter 4: Define and describe the various advertising terminologies and metrics
|▷ Site Metrics, Campaign Metrics, ROI Metrics|
|▷ For Brand Campaigns: awareness, brand lift, brand perception, new launch, reach and frequency|
|▷ For Engagement Campaigns: intent, likes, shares, comment|
|▷ For Performance Campaigns: contest entries, acquisitions, leads, purchases, bookings|
|▷ 3 Steps to apply and model your digital advertising strategies|
Chapter 5: Prepare digital marketing advertising budget for approval
|▷ Decipher marketing objectives to match consumer path to purchase|
|▷ Align appropriate digital mediums to consumer path to purchase|
|▷ Keys numbers to identify, know the impact and implications, resource and considerations|
|▷ Establish trading currencies and measurement metrics|
Chapter 6: Select schedule / roadmap for digital advertising campaign within budget
|▷ Identify resources and considerations when planning your campaign execution|
|▷ Map out the timeline and milestones needed for market delivery|
|▷ Case study: elaborate on the current case study, describe what the potential path to purchase would be|
Chapter 7: Develop performance indicators and optmisation plan for digital advertising campaign
|▷ Identify, compare and interpret key metrics against industry averages|
|▷ Digital advertising campaign workflow chart|
|▷ Optimise for better results|
|▷ Analyse the impact and establish for future campaign performance|
|“Great course and very practical for use. Some good humour too and therefore entertaining as well.”|
|“Insightful and very useful for startups!”|
|“A value for money course with in-depth and relevant coverage of Digital Advertising skills and knowledge.”|
Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
|“Enriching experience at the course. I would recommend new learners to attend this course.”|
Teng Huat Jewellery
|“It was a great learning experience. Would recommend anyone who wants to learn about PPC, SEM, and AdWords to attend the course.”|
|“Course structure was clear and real life examples were provided for analysis.”|
|“Overall, pretty in-depth content for a two-day course! Great stuff and the sharing of real life digital marketing and advertising campaigns were really insightful and made understanding easier and more relevant.”|
|“Interactive training with lots of visualisation and experiences shared. Notes were detailed and the course objectives were met.”|
|“Very informative and detailed course for PPC and FB ads. Definitely value-for-money and useful for professionals embarking in these areas.”|
Rodney has been a native to digital advertising for the past 17 years. Dedicated his career life to disruptive businesses in the ever-changing digital advertising landscape of Singapore. His experiences transcended boundaries throughout the value chain from Media Agency to Advertisers to Sales Houses and Publishers. His career started back in 2000, being a pioneer digital planner and campaign manager, during the dot com bubble burst, with one of the largest Digital Media Agencies in Singapore (Formerly Mdigital). He managed mostly blue chipped clients and brands such as SAP, IBM, Siemens, Nokia, Cerebos Pacific, Knorr etc.
Broadening his quest for marketing knowledge, he moved to join Sony SEAP as a marketer for a pioneer cloud storage product (before dropbox even existed). Marketing efforts extended to Hongkong and Taiwan whilst based in Singapore. As the market for digital storage was pretty much in its infancy, he decided to put his campaign managerial experience to better use by taking on the lead of digital operations for a media sales house who represented the likes of Friendster, Microsoft Advertising, Soccernet (before Facebook existed or even ESPN bought over soccernet)
Subsequently, he was headhunted to lead the advertising operations of Yahoo! SEA. His operational experience spanned over several markets beside Singapore i.e. Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam. Seeing an opportunity for a revolutionary bespoke solution addressing revenue operations and inconsistencies crossing boundaries (Adazzle acquired by Comcast now named Strata) he managed change and adoption in consultation to Publicis Groupe South East Asia.
Since 2015, he has helmed the Digital Solutions and Operations team for Mediacorp. Again, he was hired to transform a 70 year old traditionally broadcast business towards a digitally inclined environment, he was the bridge between the Board, Management and Operations which was key to the digital media sales successfully doubling in revenue. During his stint, he was actively involved with IAB Singapore specifically the Measurements, Standards and Data committee, voluntarily participating in educating the industry peers.
⇨ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) (Certification in Process)
⇨ Bachelor in Commerce, Double Majors Marketing and Information Management, University of Western Australia
Double Your PPC Leads With Half the Costs Today
Alternatively, you may email your registration details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us to register at:
2 Days (10am – 6pm)
S$990 S$500 nett (Lunch Included + Laptops Provided)
Speak to a Course Consultant
About Equinet Academy
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Facebook Advertising Core Competencies
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification
- Digital Advertising (PPC/SEM) Lead Generation
- Email Marketing & Lead Nurturing (Marketing Automation)
- Digital & Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Web Design Courses