Facebook Advertising Course Brochure
Facebook Advertising Core Competencies Course Overview
Globally, there are over 1.44 billion active users monthly, surpassing China’s entire population (estimated to be 1.40 billion). In Singapore alone, there are over 3.1 million Facebook users in 2017 and this is expected to reach 3.2 million in 2018, up from 2.8 million in 2015. – Statista
According to Asiaone, Singaporeans are leading first place in terms of spending the longest time on Facebook, with a record average of 38 minutes and 46 seconds per session. Of this statistic, Singaporean mums spend the most time on Facebook than any other demographic group.
Understanding the local and international trends on Facebook translates to the need for brands to enhance their presence on this giant social network.
This 2-day intensive Facebook Advertising Core Competencies course will enable participants to develop a Facebook marketing strategy, launch compelling Facebook Advertising campaigns to drive leads/increase brand awareness, and review and optimise performance.
Through a mix of real world case studies, group work/discussions and hands-on implementation, participants will gain practical knowledge and develop confidence in creating and managing Facebook Advertising campaigns.
This Facebook Marketing and Advertising course is designed to equip learners with practical knowledge and skills on developing a Facebook marketing strategy and executing Facebook advertising campaigns.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Be able to develop a Facebook marketing strategy and align it to the business objectives and KPIs
- Be able to create a Facebook Page and interpret Facebook Page insights reports
- Understand various Facebook Advertising objectives (brand awareness, lead generation, conversion) and its impact on the Ad Set and deliverables (Sponsored Newsfeed, Instagram, Audience Network)
- Be able to create a Facebook Advertising campaign, define Ad Set variables (bidding & budget, audience targeting, location), and design a Facebook ad creative (Video, Carousel, Single Image ads)
- Be able to set up a Facebook Pixel to measure, optimise, and build audiences for advertising campaigns
- Be able to create and define custom audiences, lookalike audiences, and build core audiences with the Facebook Audience Insights tool for better ad targeting
- Up-to-date, bite-sized course modules
- Hands-on, interactive, instructor-led
- Actionable strategies, frameworks, and processes you can implement to new or existing campaigns
- Comprehensive and structured curriculum
- Real world examples & case studies
- Developed and delivered by industry experts
- Lifetime access to updated course materials online
- After-training support provided
- Up to 3 complimentary mentorship sessions
- Direct email support with trainer
- Access to support forum
Marketing Executives, Digital Marketing Managers, Social Media Managers, Business Owners, and individuals who manage and implement Facebook Marketing and Advertising on a day to day basis.
Basic computer knowledge. Each participant will be provided a windows laptop and a Facebook Adverts demo account for the duration of the course. Participants may however opt to bring their own laptops and use their own Facebook Adverts account (optional).
Certification of completion will be issued upon completing 75% of the course.
PART 1: POSITION
|▷ Welcome to Marketing on Facebook|
|▷ The benefits of Facebook’s people-based targeting vs. standard proxy based targeting and how it can be leveraged to achieve efficient return on investment|
|▷ Targeting – Core Audiences|
|▷ Targeting – Lookalike Audiences|
|▷ Targeting – Custom Audiences|
|▷ The consumer shift to mobile and Facebook’s position within the shift|
|▷ Ad Auction and Delivery Overview|
|▷ Buying Channels|
|▷ Facebook and Instagram|
|▷ Introduction to Facebook Pages|
|▷ Instagram Buying Objectives|
|▷ Audience Network: Extend the Reach of Your Facebook Campaigns|
|▷ How Facebook Marketing Partners Can Help You Succeed|
|▷ When to recommend and how to interact with Facebook Marketing Partners (FMPs)|
PART 2: SOLVE
|▷ How Facebook products map to the various components of the advertising funnel|
|▷ Brand Best Practices|
|▷ Selecting the appropriate products, tools, bidding and targeting to achieve brand objectives|
|▷ Facebook Terminology|
|▷ Facebook’s video offering and how it can be leveraged to achieve brand objectives|
|▷ Facebook Ad Creative Best Practices|
|▷ Direct Response Best Practices|
|▷ Direct Response Measurement Solutions|
|▷ The fundamental purposes of the Facebook Pixel and the Facebook SDK and how they are used to achieve direct response objectives|
|▷ Using Facebook Pixel to Measure, Optimize, and Build Audiences for Campaigns|
|▷ Website Conversions|
PART 3: ACTIVATE
|▷ The purpose of Business Manager and how it is used for end-to-end Facebook campaign management|
|▷ How you can leverage Facebook resources to inform campaign planning|
|▷ Successful Campaigns Best Practices|
|▷ A/B Testing|
|▷ Leveraging the Audience Insights or Page Insights tools to provide a fundamental understanding of the insights|
|▷ Audience Insights|
|▷ Describing campaign parameters and what can be controlled at the campaign level|
|▷ Describing ad set parameters and what can be controlled at the ad set level|
|▷ Describing ad parameters and what can be controlled at the ad level|
|▷ What can be edited during a campaign and the methods to make changes|
|▷ The role that Pages play as a content hub for brands and in advertising on the platform|
|▷ Introduction to Facebook Pages|
|▷ Creating a Facebook Page|
PART 4: MEASURE
|▷ Determining and recommending the appropriate measurement product(s) to measure the effectiveness of a brand campaign|
|▷ Given a report, evaluate the performance of a campaign and recommend optimal adjustments where applicable|
It’s common for professionals to brand themselves as a subject matter expert with the vast experience they have, accolades they won, and various positions they held.
However, Wayne is not your usual marketer, he hardly believes that anyone can be a “digital expert” (long enough) without constant learning because the world is moving at the speed of light in digitalization.
Instead of considering himself as a “know-it-all” expert, he’s a “learn-it-all” growth-hacking marketer and trainer. As a regional marketer, he has accelerated the growth of (B2B and B2C) digital marketing and revenues in both local and overseas markets within Asia Pacific.
His passion for rapid experimentation had led him to pioneer the use of Facebook (which is commonly used platform for B2C industries) for a MNC (B2B) organization he is currently working for — driving an outstanding growth of 6533% payment transactions and a jump of 1658% increase in revenue within 2 weeks in India, and in another instance, improving quality conversion by 44% for new business account openings in Hong Kong, both for an express delivery business.
Wayne is also a Facebook Certified Professional and an award-winning marketer; his drive for excellence has led him to various opportunities, winning multiple marketing awards over the decade:
2015 Effie Awards | Effie Singapore
- Bronze in Financial Services
2015 Mob-Ex Award | Marketing Interactive
- Gold in Best Direct Response Campaign
- Silver in Best Utility
- Bronze in Best Integration of Mobile
2014 Marketing Excellence Award | Marketing Interactive
- Gold in Direct Marketing
- Gold in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Bronze in Launch Marketing
Create Impactful Facebook Advertising Campaigns Today!
2 Days (10am – 6pm)
S$990 S$500 nett without exam
(Lunch Included + Laptops Provided)
*This course is approved for SkillsFuture Credit
(Click on the course dates above or the button below to register online)
About Equinet Academy
Enrol at Equinet Academy where meaningful learning and actual transfer of Digital Marketing knowledge takes place.
Equinet Academy is a WSQ SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Approved Training Organisation (ATO)
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- WSQ Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Advertising Core Competencies
- Google Ads (AdWords) Fundamentals Certification
- Digital Advertising (PPC/SEM) Lead Generation
- Email Marketing & Lead Nurturing (Marketing Automation)
- Digital & Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Web Design Courses