Digital Marketing Sharing and Networking Session
Explore Digital Marketing or keep up-to-date on the current Digital Marketing industry trends through our sharing and networking program.
The Digital Marketing Peeps: Sharing & Networking Event will feature 3 keynote presentations + Q&A sessions by industry experts, followed by a networking session for Digital Marketing professionals, IT professionals, Business Owners, Business Consultants, Web Developers and Digital Marketing enthusiasts.
Come join us to have a great time learning and interacting with like-minded people. Light snacks and drinks will be served.
This event is sponsored by Equinet Academy.
1) Expert Speaker Walter Lim (https://sg.linkedin.com/in/coolinsights)
○ How to use LinkedIn to Boost Your B2B Marketing Effectiveness.
○ Ninja Content Strategies of Successful Social Media Influencers
2) Expert Speaker Jeremy Lai (https://sg.linkedin.com/in/roses4you)
○ Case studies on live results by regional clients.
○ How corporations utilize Paid search and SEO as primary tools to bring in leads and how you may apply it with this proven framework.
3) Expert Speaker Dylan Sun (https://sg.linkedin.com/in/dylan-sun-7095b77b)
○ How to conduct Keyword Research like a Pro.
Recap Of The Event:
A big thank you to all attendees for taking the time to attend our Digital Marketing Sharing & Networking Event on 08 March 2016!
We hope you enjoyed the evening and gained some valuable insights from the talks and the networking session.
A recap of the topics presented by our speakers:
1st Speaker – Walter Lim
- 7 myths about LinkedIn
- Lead Generation via LinkedIn
- Anatomy of a good LinkedIn Profile
- Connecting with the right people on LinkedIn
- Join and Create LinkedIn Groups
- Guts of a good Article
- Connect/Engage Advocates
2nd Speaker – Jeremy Lai
- Case studies on live results by regional clients.
- How corporations utilize Paid search and SEO as primary tools to bring in leads and how you may apply it with this proven framework.
3rd Speaker – Dylan Sun
- Researching buyer personas
- The importance of tapping on multiple keyword research tools
- How to choose the “best” keywords
- Keyword competitive analysis
28 Mar 2017
6:30PM – 10:30PM
137 Cecil Street #03-01 Hengda Building Singapore 069537
Sign Up For This Event
Registrations for this event is closed.
Never Miss an Event. Stay Notified!
Receive notifications about the latest events right in your inbox.