Advanced Content Marketing Strategy Course
Learn Advanced, Practitioner-level Content Marketing Strategies as Executed by Industry Experts
Register your interest today
Thank You For Downloading The Course Brochure
You may download the course brochure here:
Speak To Our Course Consultants
Should you have any questions about the course, our course consultants will be more than happy to assist you.
Be assured of the highest quality of training in the classroom.
You will be exposed to the processes behind the creation and distribution of shareable content that sparks conversations and ignite actions. In addition, you will be guided on how to write effective headlines and copy that converts, through exploring and deep-diving into a variety of archetypes.
Above all, you will learn how to put everything together, including how to perform content audits and conduct competitor analysis, analyse your content marketing campaigns’ performance in order to recommend targeted improvements, and develop robust content governance processes and structure for long term growth.
Marketing practitioners, copywriters, brand ambassadors, business development personnel, public relations & communications professionals, senior managers, business owners, and interested individuals who want to understand the impact of content marketing on their business and achieve outcomes as outlined in the course objectives.
- Learn how to identify, recruit, and assemble a first class content team
- Go through progressive exercises on applying content archetypes to create high conversion headlines and copy
- Understand the process and resources required to build and maintain an authoritative content hub
- Experiment on different content tools to create, curate, and distribute shareable content
- Review case studies and current examples on advanced content marketing strategies
- Learn how to perform a content audit, conduct competitor analysis, and analyse and make strategic improvements to your content marketing efforts
- Identify the key roles, processes, and resources required to set up a content team and build and maintain a content hub
- Develop a comprehensive content marketing plan to create, curate, and distribute shareable content across Owned, Shared, Earned, and Paid channels
- Craft effective headlines and write engaging copy to increase your click through rates and conversions, through a deep understanding of various archetypes
- Build a content measurement plan to improve content marketing campaign performance
- Determine appropriate content governance model for an organisation
- Perform a content audit and content SWOT analysis
Download the full course brochure here.
Topic 1: Establish Content Team, Process, and Platforms
- What are the Key Roles Within a Content Management Team
- How to Set Up and Manage a Content Management Team Within an Organization
- Review of Content Management Systems and Platforms
- Review of Content Tools To Help You Produce And Manage Your Content
- How to Build and Maintain a Content Hub
Topic 2: Advanced Content Strategies and Tactics
- Shareable Content Defined
- The Psychology of Shareable Content
- Benefits of Shareable Content
- 6 Strategies of Shareable Content
- Processes of How To Create & Curate Shareable Content
- Applying Various Types of Shareable Content on Owned, Shared, Earned, and Paid (OSEP) Channels
Topic 3: The World of Archetypes
- What Are The 5 Content Archetypes
- Defining The 12 Brand Archetypes
- How To Apply The 5 Content And 12 Brand Archetypes
Topic 4: Content Copywriting Strategies
- Content Copywriting Strategies Through Polishing and Structuring
- Develop Topical Headlines That Convert
- Tools That Will Help You Improve Your Copywriting
Topic 5: Measure Content Marketing
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics – How And What To Track
- Conduct Metrics Dashboards – Pulling It All In One Place
Topic 6: Content Audit and SWOT Analysis
- What is a Content Audit
- How to Conduct a Content Audit and Implement Governance Approach
- How To Perform a Content SWOT Analysis
A Certification of Completion will be issued upon achieving at least 75% attendance for the course.
In-person classroom learning mode: Each participant will be provided a windows laptop for the duration of the course. Participants may however opt to bring their own laptops.
Online-classroom learning mode: Personal computer, stable internet connection of at least 10mbps, webcam, microphone, video conferencing platform, and other logistical requirements outlined in the Online-based Classroom Learner Guide.
Thomas is a native Digital and Branding Strategist. He is a digital marketer with more than 20 years of client experience across Banking (Citibank), Tech (Skype), Telcos (Singtel) and agency background (Ogilvy & Havas). Tom is a seasoned integrated marketer with experiences in Digital Marketing domains (SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, Performance & Mobile Marketing).
Why Learn at Equinet?
Get expert advice, learning resources, and post-training support for up to 3 years.
1 free refresher seat (re-sit the course online) within 3 years after the course.
Ask Me Anything Sessions
Unlimited complimentary 2-hour Ask Me Anything sessions with industry experts for up to 3 years.
Equinet Academy Insider
Be part of an exclusive support group where you can post questions, discuss, and get feedback from fellow learners and experts.
Fast track your career in digital marketing through our job placement assistance program.
Get 3-year access to constantly updated Advanced Content Marketing Strategy course resources.
In-Person Course Dates
Online Classroom Course Dates
S$888 S$750 nett
Questions? Check out the frequently asked questions below.
What is the difference between the WSQ Content Marketing Strategy course and this advanced course?
The WSQ Content Marketing Strategy Course covers the fundamental concepts of Content Marketing. The advanced Content Marketing Strategy course goes into more detail covering more advanced concepts of Content Marketing. You may go through and review both course outlines in detail and contact us should you have any specific questions on this.
Is 2 days sufficient to meet the learning objectives?
Equinet Academy’s courses are designed to provide bite-sized yet comprehensive information to be delivered within 1-3 days. The courses not only include theory but also hands-on practical experience so that trainees can take away applicable knowledge.
If you feel that you have not met the learning objectives at the end of the course, you are always welcomed to resit the course online without any cost on your end, for up to 3 years post-training. You will also have 3-year access to the courseware online which you may review, and post-training Ask Me Anything sessions to address your challenges with a subject matter expert.
If you want to acquire foundational knowledge and skills in content marketing, you may sign up for the WSQ Content Marketing Strategy Course prior to this course.
What is the difference between online classroom and face-to-face traditional classroom?
Typically, in a traditional classroom, classes are conducted with 1 trainer to 20 – 24 learners in a cluster or classroom seating format. Group discussions, group presentations, lectures, peer-to-peer coaching are all conducted face-to-face (in-person).
In an online-based classroom, lessons will be delivered via a video conferencing software, Zoom. Lectures will be conducted via screensharing, while group discussions and group brainstorming will be conducted via “breakout” rooms (individual virtual rooms) to split up discussions into smaller groups.
Both learning modes essentially offer the same course content and learning outcomes.
Read the Online-based Classroom Learner Guide for a more detailed comparison on both formats.
Can't I learn everything online?
Our courses offer a very hands on approach so that you will be able to apply these content marketing strategies learnt in the course in real life practical situations. Moreover, our trainers are industry experts who can clarify your doubts in real time. We also offer post-training support which includes unlimited 2-hour Ask Me Anything sessions with an industry expert for up to 3 years, an online refresher seat within 3 years post-training, forum support, and 3-year access to up-to-date courseware via the learning portal.
If I have specific questions relating to my content marketing campaigns after the course, can I consult the trainer?
Yes, you may most certainly book unlimited complimentary 2-hour Ask Me Anything sessions with a subject matter expert for up to 3 years to clarify your doubts or address any challenges you may be facing. The links to book your Ask Me Anything sessions will be emailed to you after your course.
Do I have to prepare anything before attending the course?
For online classes, do ensure you have a functional laptop and have Zoom installed prior to class. For more details, you may read the Online-based Classroom Learner Guide.
Are there any other prerequisites/ criteria I need to meet in order to attend this course?
You are required to have basic computer navigational skills such as opening and closing, dragging and dropping, copying and pasting of files.
If you have no prior experience in content marketing, attending the WSQ Content Marketing Strategy Course prior to this course is recommended, although not a requirement.
Will this course allow me to acquire sufficient skills to find a job as a digital marketer?
Though you may gain useful skills and applicable knowledge after completing this course, landing a job in digital marketing is a different level as some field experience is required. For more information on kickstarting a career in digital marketing, you may explore our Digital Marketing Career Portal.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up for this course through this link. Once you have registered for the course, we will follow up with you via email regarding your course registration.
I'm still unsure whether this course can help me meet my objectives.
If you’re unsure about your learning objectives, you may use the Course Selector Tool to get course recommendations tailored to your needs, or claim your free 5-step Digital Marketing Strategy Guide. If you are still unsure whether this course is suitable for you, please leave your contact details here. A course consultant will get in touch with you to recommend appropriate course(s) based on your learning objectives.
inclusive of GST. Original Course Fee: S$888.00
Advanced Content Marketing Strategy
Learn Advanced, Practitioner-level Content Marketing Strategies as Executed by Industry Experts
Register your Interest to be informed when course dates become available
Reserve your seat today