Website Optimisation (Conversion Rate Optimisation) Course
Learn how to Optimise Your Landing Pages and Multiply Your Conversion Rates
Reserve your seat today
Thank You For Downloading The Course Brochure
You may download the course brochure here:
Speak To Our Course Consultants
Should you have any questions about the course, our course consultants will be more than happy to assist you.
Be assured of the highest quality of training in the classroom.
This Website Optimisation (Conversion Rate Optimisation) course will transform you into a data-driven conversion rate specialist.
Companies globally are spending almost $3.03 billion in advertising dollars. But many are leaking revenue and wasting money with their advertising/marketing efforts because of poor and inefficient websites.
It doesn’t matter how much ad dollars and promotions you do if your website is underperforming.
To improve website ROI and performance, you’ll need to implement a methodical process called Conversion Rate Optimisation.
It is a process that allows you to optimise your on-site goals by running data-driven experiments to remove friction and increase conversions.
This helps you to increase qualified leads from existing website traffic, improve prospect retention and most importantly, close more sales online.
Sign up for this course if you:
- Have been studying your analytics reports month after month, but can’t understand why your traffic isn’t converting – Learn how and what to analyse in order to spot and fix any high friction elements
- Need to optimise your landing page conversions, but are unsure where to begin.
- Are not getting positive returns for your paid advertising campaigns – Doubling your conversion rates means reducing your ad spend
- Don’t know how to read your reports nor identify gaps in your conversion funnels – Address these gaps and achieve quick wins to boost your conversions
- Don’t really understand what your customers really want – Apply consumer psychology principles and see from your customers’ perspective
By the end of this course, you will learn step-by-step how to improve your bottom-line through landing page optimisation, website testing, identifying digital insights and implementing actionable strategies.
This 2-day hands-on course will take you through proven CRO digital tools, 15+ case studies, real examples and key consumer psychology concepts behind conversion rate optimisation.
User Experience Professionals, Web Designers, Graphic Designers, Content Developers, Copywriters, Marketing Professionals, and anyone who wants to increase conversion rates on websites.
- The latest Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) principles & heuristics to maximise conversions on your website (Home page, product page, sales pages, contact pages, download pages, lead pages and more).
- How to develop landing page wireframes to turn more visitors into leads and customers.
- Landing page optimisation: How to identify and remove negative friction to increase efficiency of your landing pages (With industry-standard Analytics tools).
- Understand modern consumer psychology and implement powerful persuasion techniques on your landing pages.
- How to find and craft a strong value proposition that stands out and get website visitors to take action now.
- What to test, when to test, and how to test using proven, repeatable A/B testing and multivariate testing tools.
- Develop conversion funnels across your marketing channels and platforms to achieve business objectives
- How to effectively develop and manage a conversion rate optimisation plan – Whether or not you’re in an agency or in-house.
- And much more
- Adopt the mind-set of a conversion rate optimiser and demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental concepts of conversion rate optimisation
- Apply persuasion techniques through understanding consumer psychology to increase conversion rates
- Optimise landing pages and develop wireframes that enhance user experience, leading to higher conversion rates
- Analyse performance of marketing channels through digital analytics tools and develop conversion funnels
- Conduct customer research and user centred testing to understand user behaviour on technical platforms
- Develop and manage a conversion rate optimisation plan
Download the full course brochure here.
Foundations of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
Instructor-Led | Lecture, case study, class discussion, group discussion, group project work, group presentation
- What is Conversion Rate Optimisation and Why is it Important
- Understand the Conversion Rate Optimisation Process
- Overview of the best practices in CRO
Understand User Behaviour
- Consumer Psychology 101: Fogg’s behavior model, Caldini’s principle of motivation, Neuromarketing & LIFT Model
- Overview of Cognitive biases & Heuristics Analysis
- How to find objections, problems and desires of your customers
- Build a buyer’s journey across your website
- Organize research and craft an effective Value Proposition
Landing Page, Website and Ad Creative Optimisation
- What is landing page optimisation and why is it important
- How to conduct a landing page teardown
- How to perform Heuristics Analysis and Conversion Rate Audit
- Overview of Conversion Copywriting
- How to structure your site information for higher conversions
- Create a Landing Page with Higher Conversions
- Learn copywriting techniques to optimise ad creative & copy
Research, Test, Optimise
- Overview of conversion research methodologies
- Qualitative vs Quantitative data
- Data gathering: Using analytics to know what metrics to improve
- Identify low hanging opportunities and quick fixes to increase conversions
- Behavioural analysis tools: Heat maps, Mouse Tracking, User Testing, Web analytics
- How to create and prioritise conversion hypothesis
- Anatomy of a/b testing: Develop an A/B testing strategy
- Analyse conversion testing results
- Design a Customer Optimization Plan
Managing and Scaling an Optimisation Program
Instructional-led | Lecture, demonstration and modelling, case study
- Choosing the right Optimisation tools
- Key metrics to track for program growth
- How to plan, design, implement and scale a conversion optimisation program
A Certification of Completion will be issued upon achieving at least 75% attendance for the course.
Basic computer knowledge.
In-person classroom learning mode: Each participant will be provided a windows laptop for the duration of the course. trainees may however opt to bring their own laptops.
Online-classroom learning mode: Personal computer, stable internet connection of at least 10mbps, webcam, microphone, video conferencing platform, and other logistical requirements outlined in the Online-based Classroom Learner Guide.
Shaun comes from a rich background of B2B sales, social media marketing, demand generation, marketing operations and marketing strategy. Playing a key role in previous marketing agencies, Shaun had the opportunity to consult top brands like Grab, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, NUS (and more) with their online marketing & go-to market strategy.
Why Learn at Equinet?
Get expert advice, learning resources, and post-training support for up to 3 years.
1 free refresher seat (re-sit the course online) within 3 years after the course.
Ask Me Anything Sessions
Unlimited complimentary 2-hour Ask Me Anything sessions with industry experts for up to 3 years.
Equinet Academy Insider
Be part of an exclusive support group where you can post questions, discuss, and get feedback from fellow learners and experts.
Fast track your career in digital marketing through our job placement assistance program.
Get 3-year access to constantly updated Conversion Rate Optimisation course resources.
In-Person Course Dates
Online Classroom Course Dates
|Unfamiliar with how our online classes are run? Read the Online-Based Classroom Learner Guide before signing up for a class.
2 Days (9am - 6pm)
13, 14 Jan 2022 (Thu, Fri), 9am - 6pm
18, 19 Jun 2022 (Sat, Sun), 9am - 6pm
(Click on the course dates above to register online)
S$798 S$500 nett
Questions? Check out the frequently asked questions below.
What is Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and why is it important?
Do I need a technical background for this course?
While knowledge of Google Analytics, psychology and digital psychology is useful, these are not pre-requisites other than basic computer knowledge. In-depth CRO concepts will be covered in this course and you’ll be able to execute without prior technical background.
Is this course hands-on?
I have specific Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) questions for my website after the course, can I consult the trainer?
Yes, you may most certainly book unlimited complimentary 2-hour Ask Me Anything sessions with a subject matter expert for up to 3 years to clarify your doubts or address any challenges you may be facing. The links to book your Ask Me Anything sessions will be emailed to you after your course.
Do I have to prepare anything before attending the course?
For in-person training, do bring along a laptop. You also have the option to loan a laptop from us for the duration of the course. You may also want to bring along a jacket in case the room gets cold.
For online classes, do ensure you have a functional laptop and have Zoom installed prior to class. For more details, you may read the Online-based Classroom Learner Guide.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up for this course through this link. Once you have registered for the course, we will follow up with you via email regarding your course registration.
I'm still unsure whether this course can help me meet my objectives.
If you’re unsure about your learning objectives, you may use the Course Selector Tool to get course recommendations tailored to your needs, or claim your free 5-step Digital Marketing Strategy Guide. If you are still unsure whether this course is suitable for you, please leave your contact details here. A course consultant will get in touch with you to recommend appropriate course(s) based on your learning objectives.
inclusive of GST. Original Course Fee: S$798.00
Website Optimisation (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
Learn How to Optimise Your Landing Pages and Multiply Your Conversion Rates
Reserve your seat today