Linkedin Sales And Marketing Course
Learn How to Leverage the World’s Largest Professional Network for Your Business
Reserve your seat today
Linkedin is the home to 630 million business professionals. Almost 101 million are decision makers in top brands and 66% of Singaporeans are on Linkedin.
This is where most fortune 500 executives actively look for valuable content for professional & corporate development. If your target audience is in the B2B space, Linkedin is where your greatest opportunities lie. Also, many marketing professionals do not possess relevant skills for Linkedin marketing. This gives you a career advantage over others.
This intensive 2-day Linkedin Marketing Training Course covers the latest Linkedin Marketing strategies, frameworks and concepts. You will learn how to leverage the world’s biggest professional network for your existing business.
To reinforce the concepts, you will be participating in a blend of live exercises, group discussions, role-playing, Q&A sessions and other interactive activities.
You will be provided with a Linkedin campaign manager demo account during the practical sessions on advertising. Participants may also work on their own campaign managers. We encourage participants to have a Linkedin profile before attending (optional).
By the end of the course, you will take away actionable strategies that will enable you to integrate Linkedin to your marketing campaigns.
Marketing Executives, Marketing Managers, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executives, B2B Business Owners who want to learn how to leverage the world’s largest professional network for your business.
- How to find, market and sell to CEOs, Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, Managers and other senior decision makers
- How to influence entire buying committees in both large and small corporations
- Proven social selling techniques to gain the attention of decision makers and build your own following of high net-worth professionals
- The complete Account-based marketing framework & mapping of the B2B customer journey
- The latest Linkedin advertising strategies that generates more leads, drive website traffic and build awareness to your brand
- How to establish your brand as an authority and get the attention of your target audience on Linkedin
- Advanced Linkedin targeting techniques that zeros in on your exact buyer
- How to scale your Linkedin campaigns: Ad copy, ad creatives, targeting and bidding strategies for higher return on investment
- How to set-up a personal and business profile that attracts your target audience
- The difference between Linkedin Sales and Linkedin Marketing. Find out which is more relevant for your present business
- How to identify the types of job titles, companies and job functions who are visiting your website right now
- When to use the various ad inventories like inmails, sponsored content, text ads and more
- When to use Linkedin and not other social media platforms
- How to use Linkedin’s search engine to identify the right prospects
- How to maximise Linkedin groups to generate interest with specific audiences
- Content marketing on Linkedin to beat your competition and stand out
- The updated Linkedin algorithm and what’s working well for marketing now
- And more
- Assess the need for Linkedin and select the right Linkedin solutions for your business
- Perform a complete B2B account plan and strategy
- Understand the skills and techniques for social selling
- Create a Linkedin profile that attracts your target audience
- Develop a value proposition that your B2B prospects will respond to
- Design a Sales cadence that gets higher response rates
- Create a company page that stands-out
- Launch an advertising campaign on Linkedin
- Understand all targeting and ad inventory options on Linkedin
- Design a content marketing plan to build your authority, credibility and trust on Linkedin
Download the full course brochure here.
Linkedin Marketing Fundamentals
- The advantages of Linkedin over other social media platforms
- Select the right Linkedin solutions & strategy for your business
- The fundamentals of Account-based marketing and why it is important (Case Study)
- Linkedin’s latest algorithm for profile search & newsfeed
- How to create a company page & personal Linkedin profile that stands out
Social Selling on LinkedIn
- Social selling 101: What is social selling and how to use it for your business
- Types of connection messages, cadences & inmails to use on senior decision-makers
- White hat vs black hat techniques on Linkedin
- Stages of the B2B sales process
- How to use social research to build accurate personas & audience segments
- 3 key principles for effective content distribution on Linkedin
Advertising on Linkedin
- Types of advertising placements on Linkedin
- Bidding and budgeting strategies on Linkedin
- Scaling and data optimisation with Linkedin ads
- Designing advertising copy and creatives for the Linkedin audience (Hands-on)
- How to use the reporting and analytics function in campaign manager
- How to hyper-target your ads to only prospects your sales teams are interested in
- Understanding what is the insights tag
- Campaign manager structure on Linkedin
A Certification of Completion will be issued upon achieving at least 75% attendance for the course.
In-person classroom learning mode: Each participant will be provided a windows laptop for the duration of the course. Participants may however opt to bring their own laptops.
Online-classroom learning mode: Personal computer, stable internet connection of at least 10mbps, webcam, microphone, video conferencing platform, and other logistical requirements outlined in the Online-based Classroom Learner Guide.
Shaun comes from a rich background of B2B sales, social media marketing, demand generation, marketing operations and marketing strategy. Playing a key role in previous marketing agencies, Shaun had the opportunity to consult top brands like Grab, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, NUS (and more) with their online marketing & go-to market strategy.
Jonathan Ong is an experienced digital marketing professional who works for one of the largest social media networks in the B2B space. He oversees the technology, retail, travel, and manufacturing vertical markets, and has consulted for well-known clients such as Facebook, Grab, LEGO, Shell, and Singapore Airlines.
Be assured of the highest quality of training in the classroom.
“I learnt a lot from this course and the knowledge the trainer shared were very much applicable to my job. I appreciated that Jonathan was able to contextualize his examples and took the time to explain theories/concepts so that we would have a better understanding of how to apply them.”
“This course has been helpful in deep diving into the entire journey on LinkedIn, such as creating a profile (individual/company), understanding the buyer’s journey, creating purposeful content to drive our objectives, setting up our ad campaigns and many more.”
“The LinkedIn course was very insightful, organised, and a good investment. As an instructor, Jonathan held us well and I appreciate his ‘down to earth’ personality. He created a peer-learning atmosphere and had extensive experience in the subject matter.”
On top of having access to your trainer’s contact, you will also enjoy the following post-training benefits:
1 free refresher seat (re-sit the course online) within 1 year after the course.
Unlimited complimentary 3-hour small group clinic sessions with a subject matter expert for up to 3 years.
Alumni Support Group
Be part of a support group where you can post questions, discuss, and get feedback from the community.
Lifetime Course Membership Access
Gain lifetime access to constantly updated course resources via the learning portal.
In-Person Course Dates
Online Classroom Course Dates
S$798 S$500 nett
Questions? Check out the frequently asked questions below.
Is Linkedin really important for Digital Marketing?
Linkedin houses the largest professional network in the world. 4 out of 5 members members drive business decisions in organisations. A study by Demandwave shows Linkedin being the #1 social network for generating quality leads. Moreover, Linkedin’s audience have x2 the buying power of the average web audience.
While B2B businesses is a direct fit, even B2C businesses could be equipped to reach Linkedin’s fast growing network of engaged professionals.
What's the difference between this Linkedin Marketing Course and other courses offered by Equinet like Social Media Marketing Course?
The WSQ Social Media Marketing course covers a comprehensive overview of various popular social media platforms and how to develop and implement a social media marketing strategy.
What is the difference between the online classroom and face-to-face traditional classroom?
In an online-based classroom, lessons will be delivered via a video conferencing software, Zoom. Lectures will be conducted via screensharing, while group discussions and group brainstorming will be conducted via “breakout” rooms (individual virtual rooms) to split up discussions into smaller groups.
Both learning modes essentially offer the same course content and learning outcomes.
Read the Online-based Classroom Learner Guide for a more detailed comparison on both formats.
If I have specific questions relating to my business and Linkedin campaigns after the course, can I consult the trainer?
Yes, you may most certainly book unlimited complimentary 3-hour small group clinic sessions with a subject matter expert for up to 3 years to clarify your doubts or address any challenges you may be facing. The links to book your clinic sessions will be emailed to you after your course.
How is this Linkedin Marketing Course different from other Linkedin Courses in the market?
This course provides you with bite-sized, yet comprehensive and actionable social media marketing strategies and tactics that you can implement right after the course. Unlike other Diploma and certification courses, which are packed with assignments and require a long-term time commitment, you can get a comprehensive overview of what LinkedIn marketing is all about in two days. After completing this course, you can then progress to the Advanced Social Media Marketing course and other advanced and elective digital marketing courses.
At Equinet Academy, we are committed to delivering quality training:
- We provide you with lifetime access to up-to-date course materials (learner’s guide, slides, templates, and other training resources) which you can still access after the training via the learning portal.
- You will not sit through hours and hours of dry and tormenting lecture. Instead, you will experience fun and engaging sessions as we apply instructional design learning methodologies such as group discussions, group project work, case studies, interactive quizzes, and hands-on implementation of the concepts learnt.
- You will be guided by an experienced professional in the field of LinkedIn marketing, who will be able to provide you with actionable advice and costly mistakes to avoid, thus shortening your learning curve.
- You will be provided with additional support after completing the course.
Is this course only for B2B businesses?
Do I have to prepare anything before attending the course?
For online classes, do ensure you have a functional laptop and have Zoom installed prior to class. For more details, you may read the Online-based Classroom Learner Guide.
You will also need to have an active LinkedIn account as there will be a hands-on practical session on creating LinkedIn Ads.
Are there any other prerequisites/ criteria I need to meet in order to attend this course?
If you have no prior experience in social media marketing, attending the WSQ Social Media Marketing course prior to this course is recommended, although not a requirement.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up for this course through this link. Once you have registered for the course, we will follow up with you via email regarding your course registration.
I'm still unsure whether this course can help me meet my objectives.