In-person Classes to Continue as COVID-19 Measures Tighten
*Updated on 25 March 2022*
As part of the recent updates to the easing of community Safe Management Measures (SMMs) announced on 24 March, we would like to inform you that in-person classes after 29 March 2022 will proceed as scheduled. Additional Covid-19 precautionary measures will be introduced to ensure the safety of all participants at our training centre.
Every classroom will now be equipped with 2 air purifiers to provide fresh filtered air to trainees. The main air purifier is rated for coverage of up to 70sqm and has built-in UV sterilisation capabilities.
Regarding meals at the centre, per SSG regulations, training providers are not allowed to serve food, and trainees are strongly discouraged from eating in the classroom where training is conducted. As such, all trainees are advised to eat out.
Trainees who bring packed meals from home or who are unable to eat out may consume their food at our designated meal areas should there be spare classrooms available. They will be designated as meal areas but the 1-metre safe distancing requirement must be adhered to at all times. Windows in the designated eating areas will remain open to maximise air circulation.
If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please do not hesitate to contact us to reschedule your course and we will be more than willing to assist.
Additional Safety Measures for in-person classroom training:
When signing in at the reception, trainees will be required to:
- Scan the SafeEntry QR code / Check-in via SafeEntry Gateway
Safe Distancing of Classrooms
- Desks will be segregated with a minimum of one metre spacing (measured by table legs).
- Group activities will be conducted via online tools (e.g. google docs) and will be capped at a maximum of 10 pax per group..
- Each classroom will be equipped with 2 air purifiers.
- Classrooms and common use areas (e.g pantry, reception area) will be disinfected daily using NEA recommended disinfectant solutions. Disinfecting of tables will take place daily, and the pantry area will be disinfected at least twice daily.
- Hand sanitisers will be made available at all desks and common areas.
- In line with MOH guidelines, face masks are to be worn at all times except when consuming food or drinks. Please note that face shields cannot be used to replace face masks.
- Trainees may obtain single-use face masks at the front desk if a replacement is required.
- Bottled water will be provided.
- Training providers are prohibited from serving food.
- Trainees are advised to eat out. Per MOH regulations, unvaccinated individuals are only allowed to eat out at hawker centers.
- Trainees who bring packed meals from home or whom are unable to eat out may consume their food at our designated meal areas should there be spare classrooms available. They will be designated as meal areas but the 1-metre safe distancing requirement must be adhered to at all times. Windows in the designated eating areas will remain open to maximise air circulation.
We hope to seek your cooperation during this time and thank you for your continued support.
Head of Operations