Building A Digital Marketing Strategy From Ground ZeroWebinar & Ask Me Anything Session
Having a well-rounded digital marketing strategy is crucial for the long-term success of your business. If you’re wondering how to build a digital marketing strategy from ground zero, you’ve come to the right place.
In this 2-hour session, our expert trainer, Zhong Li will take you through the processes and components you need to know to create a strategy from scratch.
This will include introducing all the elements that are involved in developing a strategy, a hands-on activity with a starter checklist for you to access your needs, an overview of the planning process and a sample plan.
At the end of the webinar, there will be an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with our expert. All attendees will be able to consult with our speaker on any issues you may be facing or questions you may have.
Admission is free.
- Overview of the Digital Marketing Operating Model
- Introduction of each element and understanding how they are all connected
- Experience Digital Marketing as Mini Projects
- Determine the best areas of digital marketing to work on for your business
- Bonus: Hands-on activity with free checklist for you to get started immediately
- Deep Dive Into the Plan Development Process
- Understanding how to set targets, develop comprehensive action plans and set budget allocations for your projects.
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with speaker
Zhong Li is the founder of Mikangle, a digital transformation company that focuses on advisory, training, and investment. He is also the Co-founder and now Advisor of Finty, an online financial marketplace that was acquired by an Australian firm, 15 months after the company was launched. He previously was the Managing Director and led the growth and development of the startup, which included overall strategy, operations, bank partnerships, technology requirements, marketing, and user experience.
Date: 17th January 2023, Tuesday
Time: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Location: Online Event. Zoom Link will be sent prior to the event.
Entry Fee: Complimentary
Watch The Webinar
This live event has ended. If you’d like to watch the recording of the webinar for free, register below.
17th January 2023, Tuesday
Online Event. Zoom Link will be sent prior to event.
This event has ended. Watch the recorded event here.