According to SEO expert Patrick Hathaway, SEO is the art and science of connecting people to website content, through the medium of a search engine. Good SEO comes from a deep understanding of what potential audience members want to find on the internet, and how to deliver content that fits this need, aligned with a technical setup that enables search engines to recognise that your content is a good fit for their users.
As a strategy, SEO is one of the best tactics in terms of scalable, long-term results. As long as your website or articles are ranking in Google for relevant search queries, you’ll receive consistent, organic search traffic.
This intensive 3-hours workshop will cover advanced SEO and content marketing strategies you can apply to your existing business right away.
By the end of the workshop, you will take away actionable SEO marketing tactics that will enable you to grow your website’s organic traffic and get more sales.
This workshop is a collaboration between Ahrefs and Equinet Academy.
Advanced Keyword Research and On-Page SEO (1.5h)
Presented by Si Quan
Lectures, group discussions, group presentations, demonstration and modelling, hands-on activity
- The biggest mistake marketers make in content marketing and SEO
- How to determine the traffic potential of a keyword
- Advanced keyword selection techniques
- How to build a gigantic list of keyword ideas
- How to prioritise your list of keyword ideas
- Understanding search intent and translating this to action
- How to conduct an extensive on-page SEO audit (Advanced)
- Diagnosing SEO issues and fixing them
Advanced Off-Page SEO Tactics (1.5h)
Presented by Rebekah
Lectures, group discussions, group presentations, hands-on activity
- How to decide what content to produce
- How to write blog posts that will rank on Google in the long term
- Advanced content SEO techniques
- Advanced content promotion tactics
- Advanced link building techniques
- How to track (and report) content marketing and SEO efforts
Event Date, Time, and Location
Date: 23 April 2019
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Location: Equinet Academy, 10 Anson Road, International Plaza #25-08, Singapore 079903
Entry Fee: $150
Early Bird: $15