Free 3-Hour Digital Marketing Workshop (Introduction to Digital Marketing)
Explore and uncover the realm of digital marketing in just 3 short hours.
In this 3-hour introduction to digital marketing workshop, you will dive into the world of digital marketing, starting by getting familiar with its common terms.
Get hands-on experience with digital marketing tools available online and learn to navigate the complexities of preliminary marketing campaign research and competitor analysis.
Uncover how to identify the digital marketing channels and platforms that resonate most with your B2B or B2C business, ensuring your marketing efforts aren’t just shots in the dark but are well-targeted strategies designed to connect with your ideal audience.
You will get to learn how to leverage on AI for your digital marketing. There will be demonstrations on how to use AI for your written content, AI image generation using DALL-E 3, and engaging short-form videos generated through AI tools.
Uncover how to identify the digital marketing channels and platforms that resonate most with your B2B or B2C business. With the use of AI tools, ensure your marketing efforts aren’t just shots in the dark but are well-targeted strategies designed to connect with your target audience.
This workshop is developed and conducted in collaboration with 2Stallions.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain common digital marketing terminologies (so you won’t ever be the most clueless person in the room)
- Use digital marketing tools found online to conduct preliminary marketing campaign research and competitor analysis
- Select the most appropriate digital marketing channels and platforms for your B2B or B2C business
- What is digital marketing?
- Introduction to digital marketing channels
- B2B and B2C digital marketing case studies
- Digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Meta Ads, TikTok Ads)
- Digital advertising landscape and competitor analysis tools
- Digital marketing strategies
- Social media marketing
- Breakdown of social media marketing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Content marketing
- Why is content king?
- Frameworks and strategies for effective content marketing
- Introduction to content creation tools
- What is search engine optimisation (SEO)?
- Tools for SEO research and competitor analysis
- Email Marketing
- Why is Email Marketing still the marketing strategy?
- Using email automation sequences for your lead nurturing
- Leverage on email automation to grow your leads and sales
- Social media marketing
- Leveraging AI for your marketing
- Content creation with AI
- Image creation with DALL-E 3
- AI tools for short form video generation
- Why is digital marketing analytics important?
- Key Google Analytics metrics to track and analyse
- Walkthrough of the Google Analytics 4 platform
- How everything comes together
- Short quiz
Razy is the co-founder of 2Stallions Digital Marketing Agency – an award winning digital agency with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and India. With over 14 years of digital marketing experience, Razy has worked on digital marketing strategies for startups, SMEs and MNCs. He has trained over 5,000 students worldwide on digital marketing and digital transformation. Razy is a sought-after speaker and is regularly invited to speak at marketing events in the region.
21st Nov 2023 (Tue): 2pm – 5pm (GMT+8) via Zoom Full-House
10th Jan 2024 (Wed): 2pm – 5pm (GMT+8) In-Person
21st Feb 2024 (Wed): 2pm – 5pm (GMT+8) via Zoom
What do I have to prepare for this workshop?
A laptop or tablet will be ideal, as you will be given the opportunity to hands-on with online platforms and tools.
Is this workshop conducted online or in-person?
This workshop is conducted both online, over Zoom, and in-person at 10 Anson Road, International Plaza #25-08, Singapore 079903.