Digital Account Executive/ Manager
Achieve advertising sales revenue through active account management and proactively identify and follow through on potential revenue opportunities to generate client retention and growth to achieve team targets.
- Prepare and conduct high impact presentations
- Negotiate with clients and effectively grow and retain clients with contract renewal and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met;
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed through , quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Work closely with the Optimizer team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status so as to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and reasonable compliance of promised deliverables to clients.
- Ensure that client issues/ queries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner, informing Account
- Manager, Business Director or Managing Director of any problems that might arise.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and internal team so as to ensure strong team representation and proper setting of client expectations.
- Remain constantly updated with company capabilities and service and upgrade knowledge of the digital marketing solutions so as to effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Report to Account Manager, providing regular input on all account activities, including status and call reports.
Position Qualifications & Skills Required
- Driven, resourceful with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Possess good oral and written communication skills for sales presentation/quotation and proposal preparation
- Good knowledge of Digital Media will be an advantage.
- Good Business sense
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities