As a Digital Marketing Senior Executive, you will implement the organisation’s digital marketing strategy and report to the Digital Marketing Manager. Your role will require you to manage SEO/SEM and digital advertising campaigns in-house and execute content marketing strategies to drive sales and leads.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage social media corporate profiles – Facebook, LinkedIn
- Seek new relationships and develop existing relationships with channel partners
- Execute content marketing calendar
- Work with a team of writers to create content
- Manage digital advertising campaigns
- Maintain search engine rankings
- Handle sales enquiries
- Conduct training and mentorship for trainees of publicly-run courses
- Project Management Skills
- Good command of English
- Team player
- Independent worker
- Creative yet analytical
Candidate will need to be versatile in the following digital marketing disciplines:
- Email marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Digital Marketing Analytics
Additional training will be sponsored by Equinet Academy.
About Equinet Academy
Equinet Academy is a SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Approved Training Organisation (ATO) accredited under the WSQ Skills Framework for Infocomm Technology (ICT), established in 2013.
Why Work at Equinet Academy?
- Ample of opportunities for learning and guidance from a mentor
- Additional training will be company-sponsored
- Grow with the company
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV and an article/blogpost authored by you on any digital marketing topics to firstname.lastname@example.org