The Media Planner supports the development of effective, innovative, and strategic solutions and is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of approved media plans. The Planner must manage work to budget, meet deadlines, and exceed client
Satisfaction for operational efficiency.
On the other hand, This role must be a good storyteller by engaging clients with passion and convincing evidence. The Planner maintain strong relationships with clients and recommend strategic optimization that is consistent with the brand’s overall marketing objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop market positioning, materials, processes, and products that differentiate Mobvista products and services in the marketplace (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, white papers, and points of view).
- Viewed as a strong strategic resource for clients – use your market knowledge in order to support the client’s development on a long term basis.
- Keep well-informed of current events and trends that impact business and provide a clear and informed point of view on industry topics relating to the use of digital media, search and measurement methodologies.
- Familiar with branding advertisers’ planning process, digital marketing calendars and the needs of stakeholders.
- Bridge Sales, Marketing and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product message to market in order to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of Mobvista products.
- Take initiatives to better prepare sellers for client meetings and at industry events.
- Be the liaison between teams to close the gap that exists between client feedback and Mobvista in order to adapt to that feedback as an organization to improve our products and market responsiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a Product Marketing and Strategy role (or closely related) in the ad tech / digital media industry
- Experience creating market positioning materials including sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, customer videos, points of views, and thought leadership
- A proven track record of leading strategic initiatives and developing deep client relationships
- A depth of experience across multiple sectors, creating strategies at a global, regional & local level
- Analytical and able to understand highly technical products and concepts
- Resilient, resourceful, optimistic and energetic when dealing with ambiguity and making positive use of the opportunities it presents