Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification Brochure
Google AdWords Fundamentals Course Overview
In this comprehensive step-by-step Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification course, candidates will learn how to create a Google AdWords Search and Display advertising campaign from scratch, understand how AdWords works, and how to measure and fine-tune AdWords campaign parameters for optimal results.
This course will also prep candidates to take the Google AdWords Fundamentals exam with a passing rate of at least 80%.
At the end of the two days, candidates will sit for the Google AdWords Fundamentals exam in class. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Upon passing the Google AdWords Fundamental exam, candidates still have to pass any one of the following exams in order to attain full Google AdWords certification:
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Comprehensive step by step walkthrough on how to set up a Google AdWords Search and Display advertising campaign from scratch
- Learn how to manage AdWords campaigns in-house or outsource to an external vendor
- Reveal what digital marketing agencies don’t want you to know
- Open your eyes and understand that industry best practices may not always be the right way to go
- Digital advertising strategies that actually work and help you achieve your KPIs
- Techniques to Measure, Analyse, and Optimise your campaigns based on insights from industry experts (Google’s study guide won’t even teach you this)
- How to earn your certification by taking the Google AdWords Fundamentals exam with a passing score of at least 80%
By the end of this course, trainees should be able to:
- Set up a Google AdWords Search and Display advertising campaign from scratch
- Perform detailed segmentation and organise the structure of keywords, ad creatives, and ad groups for precise targeting and optimal results
- Create successful text and display ads that drive clicks and conversions
- Conduct effective and extensive keyword research with the Google Keyword Planner
- Set up conversion tracking for measuring performance and to enable advanced bidding options (e.g. Enhanced CPC, Target CPA, Target ROAS)
- Analyse reports and optimise campaigns to maximise return on investment
- Up-to-date course modules
- Hands-on, instructor-led (with in-class time for individual hands-on practice)
- Actionable strategies you can implement after the course
- Structured curriculum and course flow
- Delivered by Google AdWords Certified Industry Experts
- After-training support
Marketing Managers, Marketing Executives, and Individuals who manage or execute Google AdWords campaigns
Basic computer knowledge. Each participant will be provided a windows laptop for the duration of the course. Participants may however opt to bring their own laptops.
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF GOOGLE ADWORDS
Instructor-led | Mode of delivery (Presentation, case studies, practical)
|▷ How AdWords can help you generate and nurture leads|
|▷ Various consumer channels you can reach with AdWords (Search, Display, Video, etc.)|
|▷ Benefits of Google AdWords|
|▷ How AdWords works from an advertiser and consumer point of view (Auction in Motion, Ad Rank, Quality Score)|
|▷ Media cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, CPV, etc.)|
|▷ Understanding account structure, features, and interface of AdWords|
|▷ Walkthrough of the AdWords platform, essential components, and tools|
PART 2: AD CAMPAIGN CREATION
Instructor-led | Mode of delivery (Presentation, hands-on practical)
|▷ AdWords campaign types (Search Network, Display Network, Video, Shopping, Universal App)|
|▷ Creating various types of AdWords campaigns|
|▷ Targeting options for various campaign types (Keywords, Demographics, Remarketing, Behavioural, Contextual)|
|▷ How to determine a bidding and budget strategy that’s best suited to your goals|
|▷ Types of ad creatives (Text, Graphic, Video, Shopping, Mobile, etc.)|
|▷ Writing effective text ads|
|▷ Creating ad extensions for increased visibility and click-throughs|
|▷ How to organise and structure your account for success|
PART 3: ADWORDS ANALYTICS AND OPTIMISATION
Instructor-led | Mode of delivery (Presentation, case studies, hands-on practical)
|▷ Setting up conversion tracking to measure campaign performance|
|▷ Evaluating campaign performance|
|▷ How to calculate return on investment (ROI) for your ads|
|▷ Important metrics to analyse in your AdWords reports|
|▷ Optimisation techniques to achieve optimal results (Bid adjustments, A/B testing, ROI bidding strategies)|
Specialising in Paid Search and Online Lead Generation, Xuanbin’s digital marketing career has spanned MNCs, private companies and government agencies across Recruitment, IT, Media, and International Trade industries.
During his stints in award-winning global media agencies, Xuanbin planned and strategised digital marketing campaigns over the Asia Pacific region for some of the world’s largest companies. Some of which included Hotels.com, SAP, MINI, Laneige and SPRING Singapore.
An ROI driven marketer, Xuanbin ran a cost-efficient and profit-driven programmatic remarketing programme across 6 markets in Asia. Using a mix of Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Telemarketing / Electronic Direct Mailers, he helped build sales pipelines across various business units within SAP in the APJ region.
The revamped International Enterprise (IE) Singapore corporate website, which Xuanbin was the co-project lead, saw online engagements increase significantly over the same time period from the previous year — an increase of 30.8% in visits and 59.7% increase in pageviews. The website was awarded Best Customer / User Experience Site Award at the 2013 Sitecore Site of the Year Awards for Asia, and Best in Class (B2B) in the 2014 Interactive Media Awards.
Having been on both brand and agency sides, Xuanbin strongly believes in empowering brand marketers with a deeper understanding of the digital marketing landscape to achieve better alignment with their agencies; therein maximising the potential of their partnership and digital marketing performance.
Xuanbin is a certified individual in Google AdWords and Google Analytics. In his day job, he is a fully committed data ninja, manipulating and analysing large datasets to uncover the real business impact of the digital campaigns he runs.
Become a Certified Google AdWords Professional
Alternatively, you may email your registration details to email@example.com
Or call us to register at:
2 Days (10am – 6pm)
S$990 S$500 nett (Lunch Included + Laptops Provided)
Speak to a Course Consultant
About Equinet Academy
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Facebook Advertising Certification
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification
- Digital Advertising (PPC/SEM) Lead Generation
- Email Marketing & Lead Nurturing (Marketing Automation)
- Digital & Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Web Design Courses