Google Ads (AdWords) Fundamentals Certification Brochure
Google Ads (AdWords) Fundamentals Course Overview
In this comprehensive step-by-step Google Ads (Formally Google AdWords) Fundamentals Certification course, candidates will learn how to create a Google Ads Search and Display advertising campaign from scratch, understand how AdWords works, and how to measure and fine-tune AdWords campaign parameters for optimal results.
This course will also prep candidates to take the Google Ads Fundamentals exam with a passing rate of at least 80%.
At the end of the two days, candidates will sit for the Google Ads Fundamentals exam in class. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Upon passing the Google Ads Fundamental exam, candidates still have to pass any one of the following exams in order to attain full Google Ads certification:
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Comprehensive step by step walkthrough on how to set up a Google Ads Search and Display advertising campaign from scratch
- Learn how to manage Ads campaigns in-house or outsource to an external vendor
- Reveal what digital marketing agencies don’t want you to know
- Open your eyes and understand that industry best practices may not always be the right way to go
- Digital advertising strategies that actually work and help you achieve your KPIs
- Techniques to Measure, Analyse, and Optimise your campaigns based on insights from industry experts (Google’s study guide won’t even teach you this)
- How to earn your certification by taking the Google Ads Fundamentals exam with a passing score of at least 80%
By the end of this course, trainees should be able to:
- Set up a Google Ads Search and Display advertising campaign from scratch
- Perform detailed segmentation and organise the structure of keywords, ad creatives, and ad groups for precise targeting and optimal results
- Create successful text and display ads that drive clicks and conversions
- Conduct effective and extensive keyword research with the Google Keyword Planner
- Set up conversion tracking for measuring performance and to enable advanced bidding options (e.g. Enhanced CPC, Target CPA, Target ROAS)
- Analyse reports and optimise campaigns to maximise return on investment
- Up-to-date, bite-sized course modules
- Hands-on, interactive, instructor-led
- Actionable strategies, frameworks, and processes you can implement to new or existing campaigns
- Comprehensive and structured curriculum
- Real world examples & case studies
- Developed and delivered by industry experts
- Lifetime access to updated course materials online
- After-training support provided
- Up to 3 complimentary mentorship sessions
- Direct email support with trainer
- Access to support forum
Marketing Managers, Marketing Executives, and Individuals who manage or execute Google Ads campaigns
Basic computer knowledge. Each participant will be provided a windows laptop and a Google Ads demo account for the duration of the course. Participants may however opt to bring their own laptops.
Certification of completion will be issued upon completing 75% of the course.
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF GOOGLE ADS
Instructor-led | Mode of delivery (Presentation, case studies, practical)
|▷ How Ads can help you generate and nurture leads|
|▷ Various consumer channels you can reach with Ads (Search, Display, Video, etc.)|
|▷ Benefits of Google Ads|
|▷ How Ads works from an advertiser and consumer point of view (Auction in Motion, Ad Rank, Quality Score)|
|▷ Media cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, CPV, etc.)|
|▷ Understanding account structure, features, and interface of Ads|
|▷ Walkthrough of the Ads platform, essential components, and tools|
PART 2: AD CAMPAIGN CREATION
Instructor-led | Mode of delivery (Presentation, hands-on practical)
|▷ Ads campaign types (Search Network, Display Network, Video, Shopping, Universal App)|
|▷ Creating various types of Ads campaigns|
|▷ Targeting options for various campaign types (Keywords, Demographics, Remarketing, Behavioural, Contextual)|
|▷ How to determine a bidding and budget strategy that’s best suited to your goals|
|▷ Types of ad creatives (Text, Graphic, Video, Shopping, Mobile, etc.)|
|▷ Writing effective text ads|
|▷ Creating ad extensions for increased visibility and click-throughs|
|▷ How to organise and structure your account for success|
PART 3: ADS ANALYTICS AND OPTIMISATION
Instructor-led | Mode of delivery (Presentation, case studies, hands-on practical)
|▷ Setting up conversion tracking to measure campaign performance|
|▷ Evaluating campaign performance|
|▷ How to calculate return on investment (ROI) for your ads|
|▷ Important metrics to analyse in your Ads reports|
|▷ Optimisation techniques to achieve optimal results (Bid adjustments, A/B testing, ROI bidding strategies)|
|“Due to the poor account management from our previous SEM service provider, our Google Ads account was a mess! After attending the SEM course, I’ve managed to clean up and organize our Google Ads account, which has since allowed us to receive quality leads! Dylan has also been very helpful with providing me with suggestions to manage our account after the course. I would highly recommend taking up the SEM course at Equinet Academy!”|
Stream Peak International
|“A very helpful course to start running Ads campaign on your own as the fundamentals and practical aspects of Ads are covered. Very straightforward!”|
|“The teachings are systematic, substantial enough to be prep-ed for the exam (but more importantly to be well aware of the fundamentals) yet succinct enough to complete in two days. Learnt a lot and appreciate the generous sharing.”|
Public Speaking Academy
Specialising in Paid Search and Online Lead Generation, Xuanbin’s digital marketing career has spanned MNCs, private companies and government agencies across Recruitment, IT, Media, and International Trade industries.
During his stints in award-winning global media agencies, Xuanbin planned and strategised digital marketing campaigns over the Asia Pacific region for some of the world’s largest companies. Some of which included Hotels.com, SAP, MINI, Laneige and SPRING Singapore.
An ROI driven marketer, Xuanbin ran a cost-efficient and profit-driven programmatic remarketing programme across 6 markets in Asia. Using a mix of Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Telemarketing / Electronic Direct Mailers, he helped build sales pipelines across various business units within SAP in the APJ region.
The revamped International Enterprise (IE) Singapore corporate website, which Xuanbin was the co-project lead, saw online engagements increase significantly over the same time period from the previous year — an increase of 30.8% in visits and 59.7% increase in pageviews. The website was awarded Best Customer / User Experience Site Award at the 2013 Sitecore Site of the Year Awards for Asia, and Best in Class (B2B) in the 2014 Interactive Media Awards.
Having been on both brand and agency sides, Xuanbin strongly believes in empowering brand marketers with a deeper understanding of the digital marketing landscape to achieve better alignment with their agencies; therein maximising the potential of their partnership and digital marketing performance.
Xuanbin is a certified individual in Google AdWords and Google Analytics. He is also a certified adult educator with the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA). In his day job, he is a fully committed data ninja, manipulating and analysing large datasets to uncover the real business impact of the digital campaigns he runs.
Become a Certified Google Ads Professional
2 Days (10am – 6pm)
S$990 S$500 nett (Lunch Included + Laptops Provided)
*This course is approved for SkillsFuture Credit
(Click on the course dates above or the button below to register online)
About Equinet Academy
Enrol at Equinet Academy where meaningful learning and actual transfer of Digital Marketing knowledge takes place.
Equinet Academy is a WSQ SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Approved Training Organisation (ATO)
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- WSQ Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Advertising Core Competencies
- Google Ads (AdWords) Fundamentals Certification
- Digital Advertising (PPC/SEM) Lead Generation
- Email Marketing & Lead Nurturing (Marketing Automation)
- Digital & Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Web Design Courses