As we move into Phase 2 of Singapore’s reopening, Equinet will be resuming all face to face (in-person) training from 1 July 2020. Notwithstanding this, online-based classroom (synchronous e-learning) should still continue to be the preferred mode of learning until further announcements from the Multi-Ministry Taskforce and SkillsFuture Singapore.
Do check on the schedules of both face to face and online-based classroom learning here.
Additional Safety Measures for Face to Face classroom training:
When signing in at the reception, trainees will be required to:
- Complete a travel declaration form
- Take temperature readings
- Scan the SafeEntry QR code
- Desks will be segregated with a minimum of one metre spacing (measured by table legs)
- Group projects will be conducted via online tools (e.g google docs)
- Drinks and snacks will still be available, but trainees should return to their desks to consume them. Trainees should avoid congregating at the pantry area.
- Classrooms will be disinfected daily and common use areas (e.g pantry, reception area) will be disinfected twice daily using NEA recommended disinfectant solutions.
- Hand sanitizers will be made available at all desks and common areas (include image)
- In line with MOH guidelines, face masks or face shields are to be worn at all times except when consuming food or drinks
- Trainees may obtain single-use face masks at the front desk if a replacement is required.
- Bottled water will be provided
- Food can be consumed in the classroom, at own desks where safe distancing measures are in place
- Tea breaks will be packed in individual servings and served to trainees
- Students with flu-like symptoms will be asked to reschedule to another course date.
- Temperatures will be taken a second time after lunch
Details of Online-based Classroom Learning Mode:
Learners opting to sign up for e-learning courses may refer to the Online-Based Classroom Learner Guide.
We are currently working on developing training videos that do not include the participation of any attendees.
These training videos are expected to be ready by the 3rd Quarter of this year. It will be uploaded to our learning resource portal at learningportal.equinetacademy.net and made available to existing learners of Equinet for at least a year.
There has never been a more important time to upskill ourselves, so that we will all emerge stronger, together.
Thank you for your support.
CEO, Equinet Academy