WordPress Booster Session Registration
As part of our on-going post-training support initiative, past trainees who have completed our courses are entitled to up to 3 booster sessions of 3 hours each.
This 3-hour post-training support includes:
- A recap session of what was covered in the course
- Live question and answer and consultation (e.g. tips on improving the user experience and aesthetics of the website) session with a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Troubleshooting on WordPress-related issues
By the end of the session, trainees should be able to:
- Re-affirm understanding of concepts taught through consultation with Subject Matter Expert
- Clarify any doubts on website creation, WordPress plugins, and web design
- Close any gaps in terms of knowledge and skills acquired during the previous training session
Terms and Conditions:
- Trainees must have successfully completed the course i.e. maintained at least 75% attendance and passed any assessments
- Trainee should sign up for the complimentary refresher seat should he/she forget more than 80% of the curriculum taught. This is to keep the session productive for intermediate to advanced-level trainees.
- Curriculum may have been updated/revised and trainees may be advised to re-attend the course as a refresher trainee.
- No video recording or photo-taking is allowed in the session, as there may be sensitive data revealed via live case studies shared during the session.
- Postponing the session after registering uses up 1/3 complimentary sessions allocated to each trainee.
- Post-training support is valid up to 1 year from date of last course attended.
*In response to the COVID-19 social distancing efforts, Equinet Academy will be converting face to face booster sessions to online-based classroom mode until further notice.*
Entry fee: Complimentary (A fully refundable $20 commitment fee will be refunded to you upon completing the session)